To become an accredited Cracking the ABC Code teacher you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
- Be a qualified teacher (you will need to supply certified copies of your teaching qualifications)
- Provide the email address of two professional referees
- Complete the Cracking the ABC Code Multisensory Literacy Training Workshop
- Complete the Cracking the ABC Code On-line Multisensory Reading Level 1 Workshop
- Complete the Cracking the ABC Code On-line Multisensory Reading Level 2 Workshop
- Complete the Cracking the ABC Code On-line Multisensory Reading Level 3 Workshop
- Complete the Cracking the ABC Code On-line Writing Workshop
- Provide a copy of your Working with Children Check Card, Blue Card or Police Check, or similar (depending on your State’s requirements)
- Purchase of the Cracking the ABC Code Teacher Resource CD ($165), Photocopiable Rules book ($82.50 hard version, $71.50 pdf version), Photocopiable Sound Hearing book ($38.50 hard version, $33.00 pdf version), Learn to Read Series – 20 books ($253.00) and Cracking the ABC Code Graded Spelling Levels on a needs basis ($77 each – provided as a pdf licensed to the teacher).
- Provide a head and shoulder photograph and information for inclusion on the website
- Send a copy of assessment reports to Lillian Fawcett.
- Obtain testimonials from parents whose children have completed a Cracking the ABC Code program.
Benefits of being an accredited Cracking the ABC Code Teacher
- Referral of students through the Cracking the ABC Code website
- Collegial support from other Cracking the ABC Code teachers
- Ongoing and rapid advice and support from Lillian Fawcett and Julie Tasker
- Discounts on teaching resources such as the graded spelling programs
- Access to support forums and training
- Ideas and support for developing your business
PLEASE NOTE: Accredited Cracking the ABC Code teachers are not employed by Cracking the ABC Code Pty Ltd. Rather they are teachers who have established their own teaching business and use the Cracking the ABC Code programs and resources.
Please complete the form below to register your interest.