Alphabet Scramble provides practice in recognising the sounds of the alphabet as well as applying that knowledge. The game requires players to firstly break a word into its sound components, find the letters that represent those sounds and then blend the sounds back into a word. It consists of 80 game boards and is downloaded as a 48 page pdf which is then printed.
- Alphabet Scramble can also be used in conjunction with the Cracking the ABC Code Multisensory Reading Level 1 book .
- There are 80 game boards and accompanying letter squares.
- Each game board contains the picture of a word that consists of three sounds and each sound can be linked directly to the sound of each of the letters of the alphabet. For example, dog (/d/, /o/, /g/) but not won (/w/, /u/, /n/) nor put (/p/, /oo/, /t/).
- The letter squares are placed upside down on the table and players take it in turns to pick up a square. If the letter is required, the square is placed in the appropriate place on the game board.
- Detailed instructions and extension activities are provided.
This is the Australian version. There is also an American version.
These downloadable reading and spelling resources are available for immediate download and printing once the PayPal transaction has been processed. It is important that you read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing any of these resources.
YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS TO DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL BEFORE IT EXPIRES