Phonic Bingo provides practice in recognising the 30 most common graphemes (letters or combinations of letters). It is downloaded as an 18 page pdf which is then printed.
- Phonic Bingo can be used in conjunction with the Cracking the ABC Code Multisensory Reading Level 2 books and the same key pictures are used.
- There are four sets of four game boards: graphemes, key words, outline pictures and coloured pictures.
- Each set can be used as either the playing board or cut up and used as the calling cards.
- In addition to providing practice in learning the this phonic knowledge, Phonic Bingo can also be used to help children to learn to read some common words.
- Graphemes covered: sh-ship, ch-chick, th-three, ee-tree, ar-car, y-sunny, oo-moon, ay-tray, ai-rain, a-e cake, o-e bone, i-e kite, er-flower, ck-duck, y-sky, ur-church, ir-girl, oy-boy, oi-coin, ew-screw, aw-paw, or-fork, ng-ring, all-ball, oa-boat, ow-cow, ea-leaf, ou-house, oo-book, ow-bow.
- Detailed instructions are provided.
These downloadable reading and spelling resources are available for immediate download and printing once the PayPal transaction has been processed. It is important that you read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing any of these resources.
YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS TO DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL BEFORE IT EXPIRES