This full day multisensory literacy workshop for teachers and other professionals working with children will include:
The current research on literacy acquisition
* including information on memory research.
How to conduct and analyse standardised literacy assessments
* including reading accuracy and comprehension, spelling, phonological awareness, pseudo-words and phonics.
The strategies used in the Cracking the ABC Code programs
* with a specific focus on understanding the alphabet ‘code’ and the spelling rules
* learning a simplified syllabification process as a decoding strategy
* learning a unique multisensory spelling strategy.
Demonstration lessons and comprehensive notes.
In addition, after the workshop participants will be given access to
* 6 hour Online Multisensory Reading Level 3 Workshop for FREE (Usually $99)
* 3 hour Online Multisensory Reading Level 2 Workshop for FREE (Usually $99)
* 2 hour Online Multisensory Reading Level 1 Workshop for FREE (Usually $77)
* 3 hour Online Writing Workshop (1/2 PRICE – $49.50 instead of $99)