Below is a sample of the Comprehension section of the Cracking the ABC Code Multisensory Reading Program Level 4.
The comprehension exercises are designed to reinforce the meaning of the words being learned in the previous section. Over the program, the student is exposed to a range of different types of comprehension exercises designed to develop different types of comprehension skills, including
- Cloze exercises.
- Understanding vocabulary meaning.
- Drawing valid conclusions.
- Determining relationships.
- Identifying key events.
- Identifying sequence of events.
- Identifying cause and effect.
- Differentiating betwen emotive and descriptive language.
- Differentiating between similar and different meanings of sentences.
- Inferring information.
- Making logical connections.
The student completes one comprehension exercise each day.
Click on the image to purchase