Alphabet Dominoes comprises 5 sets of domino cards which can be used separately or in combination: Lower case letters with pictures (colour or black and white), upper case letter with pictures (colour or black and white), lower case letters with upper case letters
Alphabet Dominoes provides practice in recognising the sounds of the alphabet and the lower and upper case forms of each letter. It is downloaded as a printable 24 page pdf.
- The dominoes are structured in such a way that only the correct answers join together, thereby providing instant feedback regarding the correctness of the response.
- Alphabet Dominoes can be used in conjunction with the Cracking the ABC Code Multisensory Reading Level 1 book and the same key pictures are used.
- The five sets of cards can be used separately or together.
- The dominoes can be used in small groups or as an individual activity. The self-correcting feature makes it ideal for classroom use.
- Detailed instructions are provided.
These downloadable reading and spelling resources are available for immediate download and printing once the PayPal transaction has been processed. It is important that you read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing any of these resources.
This is the Australian version. There is also an American version.
YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS TO DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL BEFORE IT EXPIRES